As a Product Manager you will :
- Own and manage the entire experience for international consumers, consumer research, product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities, concept to launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- User Experience and Requirements Definition: develop high quality PRD’s and effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key capabilities on time and on budget.
- Drive a solution set across different teams (primarily Engineering, Business, Operations and Senior Leadership) through market requirements, product vision, and positioning
- Work closely with the other product managers, engineering team to deliver on the agreed timelines and remove internal/external impediments
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences across Asia
- Experience developing and facilitating new business internationally
- Ability to think creatively, dealing with ambiguity, and manage changing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Bias for action, and experience making things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Who you are:
- A person who takes the initiative without waiting to be asked. Plans efficiently while avoiding analysis paralysis. Consistent effort, intense commitment, high attention to detail and ability to independently manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
We look for qualities like entrepreneurship, leadership and ability to constantly innovate. If you have these qualities then do reach out to us.