We are looking for Back-end Developers (Nest.JS) to join our team for our last-mile logistics delivery company. You have the chance to be one of our first team members, working together closely with our founder and experience hands-on how to scale a successful start-up.
You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective tech strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable growth through useful software.
If you are interested in the logistics industry and application development, this role is for you!
· Building the backend for mobile applications for drivers, merchants, admins, and end customers through Flutter
· Integrating our software with existing marketplaces and e-commerce platforms
· Defining the scope of software development work and roadmap
· Building the backend of our software through Firebase
· Work related to improving the technical capabilities of LnG
· Play a key role in the design lifecycle, from brief through to design and release/implementation
· Ensure all designs work across all browsers and on all devices
· Ensure all designs produced to deliver a great user experience
· Work on integrating with external platforms via APIs.
· Competency with Flutter for front end, NestJS for backend, and Firebase for database
· Proven working experience in software development.
· Working experience in mobile development.
· Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store.
· Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
· Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architecture, trends, and emerging technologies.
· Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building.
· Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git.
· Good communication skills in English.
· Able to work in person in Singapore.
· Singaporean/Singaporean PR only for this role. If you'd like to apply for a remote role, please write to us at the email below.
· BA/BS degree in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience
· History of contribution to open source projects
· Interested in the logistics domain
· Experience working in a startup
Interested in joining the Load and Go team?
Priority will be given to applicants who send the following to email@example.com:
• Your resume
• Portfolio of any project/short write-up work you've done that you're proud of
• Answer these 3 questions:
• What excites you most about this role?
• When are you able to start the role?
• What is your remuneration expectation?
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
This is a part-time position. If you looking for full-time positions, drop us an email and we'll be happy to explore.