We are aggressively expanding globally and want to bring on talented Android Engineers to build world-class Android Applications.
As an Android Engineer, you will work with the Android Engineering team to implement and integrate Android product requirements, improve user experience and improve playstore rating for our Android products.. You will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of passionate individuals on key projects with direct impact to our growth. We look to you to add to the culture of collaborative high performers at Lomotif.
You will be joining a culturally and internationally diverse team of individuals that share the same passion for bringing Lomotif to the next level.
As an Android Engineer at Lomotif, you will:
- Maintenance of the application through bug fixing and refactoring
- Implementation of new feature based on specifications from the product manager and the design team
- Work together with team members to ensure quality of codes (through code review, discussions, and planning)
- Collaborate across other departments to deliver the product requirements
- Monitor app performance and assist with optimizing the performance for both user and developer experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an Android Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with Kotlin is a must, experience in Java shall be a plus
- Understanding of Android development life-cycle
- Kept up to date with modern Android programming paradigms and practices
- Knowledge of Jetpack libraries
- Prior experience with Android development (i.e. published application or a git open source project)
- Experience with code versioning tools and familiarity with CI/CD pipelines would be advantageous