Our team is expanding quickly to meet the demands of our accelerating growth and is seeking self-motivated individuals to deliver this extraordinary app to people all over the world. To be successful in this position, you must thrive in a fast-paced environment with like-minded engineers who desire to release incredible software in a fast, efficient and scalable manner.
The pioneer batch of data science hires will take full ownership of the app's entire recommendation pipeline, focusing on working with various teams (Product, Business, Engineering) to identify key metrics to push with the recommendation system that is needed to be deployed.
- Deep dive into big data to conduct advanced statistical analyses
- Ability to understand AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning concepts
- Integrate, simulate and test impact of algorithms and features on the overall system
- Develop and execute necessary analyses or A/B tests to validate models and identify improvement opportunities
- Supplementing data collection methods to contain information that is appropriate for constructing logical arrangements
- 5-8 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, well-versed in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field, and is familiar with the following software/tools
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Experience handling B2C data i.e. Demonstrated experience in applying data science methods to produce personalised content for users
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Spark etc
- Experience with ML tools i.e. OpenCV, YOLO, Tensorflow, Sklearn
- Experiencing working on content moderation automation with ML
- Experience deploying ML model to production
This position is in Singapore, full-time, so you must already have, or be able to obtain, authorization to work full time in our Singapore office.
Desired Skills and Experience
Machine Learning, autonomous, Data Analysis, Social Networking, Music, Health, Medicine, Social & Fitness, Hadoop, efficient, Marketing, fashion trends, Data Mining, Python, Statistics, Java, R, environment