We are expanding and want to bring on a Senior Infra & Architecture Engineer to join our Software Development team to help achieve a next level product through passionate engineering contributions. We are looking to aggressively grow the Software Engineering team in Singapore.
You will work with key internal cross-functional teams to help build strategic components within the product that will play a part in supporting Lomotif’s growth. You will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of passionate individuals, work with various other departments on key projects that will directly affect our growth.
We look to you to add to the culture of collaborative high performers at Lomotif.
You will be joining a culturally and internationally diverse team of individuals that share the same passion for bringing Lomotif to the next level.
As a Senior Infra & Architecture Engineer at Lomotif, you will:
- Actively participate and contribute in technical design discussions
- Actively involved in code review process
- Work closely with other engineers to set up coding standard and architecture design pattern
- Improve and automate engineering processes to improve product development cycle and code quality
- Experiment and adopt new technologies or processes that can improve productivity
- Plan and execute code refactoring roadmap
- Maintain iOS application CI/CD service
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing large scale iOS application
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with Objective-C and Swift
- Experience in API design, performance optimisation, and iOS application architecture
- Experience in multi-threading and memory management
- Experience in setting up CI/CD service for iOS application
- Experience in writing testable code
- Experience in MVVM or MVVM-C design pattern
- Experience in Protocol-Oriented Programming
- Deep understanding in iOS development life cycle
- Good team player who is self-motivated and able to work autonomously with little guidance
- Good documentation skill in English
- Able to communicate well in English
Good to have
- Experience in reactive programming such as RxSwift, RxCocoa, Combine
- Experience in design and building mobile SDK