The Love, Bonito team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving family. From fashion-lovers, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus - our customer, the Love, Bonito woman. She is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, data-centric yet considerate approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for her. With big dreams and a grand mission, we’re looking for great like-minded people to join us - people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
You’ll have a front seat experience in impacting women across the globe through fashion and data. As an intern in our data team you’ll contribute and get exposure to several areas of our business from customer growth to product design and buying.
You should have / be
- A Love, Bonito Culture Fit
- Good grasp of the Love, Bonito brand and unique proposition
- A genuine curiosity to know how things work and how to make them better
- An entrepreneurial, self starter, get-your-hands dirty attitude
- Enjoy learning new things and pick them up quickly
- Build and maintain user-friendly dashboards that help teams analyze business performance and draw actionable insights
- Support performance reviews (e.g. weekly and monthly) within the analytics team to evaluate business health, identify areas for deep-dive
- Deep-dive to analyze large data sets (structured and unstructured), interpret patterns, highlight business opportunities areas of weaknesses
- Generate ad-hoc reports and data pulls (SQL/Tableau/Metabase)
- Analyze data usage within the company to help drive our data culture
- Perform competitor and market analysis translate opportunities and risks for our business
- Assist the broader team in various projects!
- Availability for at least 3 months (Aug to Nov/Dec 2021)
- Experience with SQL and some experience with Python would be an advantage
- Knowledge in statistical methods to solve business problems
- High attention to detail, logical and analytical
- Some experience with data visualization tools, preferably Tableau
- Preferably final year student or recent university graduate with coursework of a quantitative nature (e.g., Statistics, Data Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering)
- Market level internship salary and benefits provided