Looking for a Blockchain Engineer or Integrator who will be designing, implementing, enhancing and supporting for Tokenization - non-fungible tokens (NFTs) of Financial securities on Blockchain network.
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders, namely business users, business analysts, architects, to design, integrate and deliver on various Tokenization work of underlying financial assets
- Working with DevOps team and blockchain developers to develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines required to support the developers and for platform operations and maintenance.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other development teams to ensure end-to-end design and delivery.
- Developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines for the smart contracts.
- Documenting the APIs, coding standards, processes, decisions, issues, insights and lessons learnt.
- Baseline and monitor the platform’s performance and initiate pre-emptive actions to enhance the capacity.
- Keeping up with current blockchain landscape and cryptographic approaches such as zero knowledge proofs.
- 3-4 years of relevant experience as a data developer or blockchain developer.
- Proficiency in one of the following languages: Golang, Java.
- Knowledge on GIT and CI/CD tools (like Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCI, etc.)
- Knowledge of Blockchain, Solidity, Ethereum, DeFi and Rust
- Understand the micro-service deployment and docker build. Experienced on Kubernetes or any other container orchestrators is a plus.
- Understand popular cloud platforms (AWS/Google Cloud/Microsoft Azure/etc.)
- Passion for solving various problems and happy to handle various challenges.
Collaborative team spirit.
- Has a Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience.
Nice to have
Experience in setting up Bitcoin, Ethereum, or other blockchains is a plus.
Jenkins pipeline DSL, Bash scripting and Terraform.