We are building the next generation services for the digital channels using agile methodology and modern technologies. As part of our team you will play a key part in the bank's digital transformation journey.
Our Technology Stack
Pivotal Cloud Foundry
Hands-on experience on Spark, SparkSQL, Hive QL, Impala, Spark Data Frames and Flink CEP, as ETL framework
Hands-on programming skill on Scala/Python using Spark/Flink Framework
Customer centric design
Production quality code
DDD - Domain Driven Design
TDD - Test Driven Development
Automated Devops pipeline
- Have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Take part in software design activities & discussions.
- Write production quality code.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related subject.
- Comfortable with practicing TDD and pair programming.
- Well versed in DevOps.
- Experience with Hadoop Technologies such as HDFS/MapRFS, Map Reduce(II), Advanced HDFS ACLS, Hive, HBase, Cassandra, Impala, Spark, Sqoop, Kafka, Nifi, Flink, Druid, Zookeeper and zkClient tool
- Good knowledge on Object Oriented design principles.
- Strong knowledge of Big Data stream ingestion and stream processing using Kafka and Spark Structured Streaming, Flink
- Hands on experience with Object Oriented programming.
- Experience in Database Technologies
- Experience in agile software development
- Knowledge on Linux is a plus.
- Knowledge on cloud platforms is a plus.
Nice to have
- Knowledge about the infrastructure paradigms such as OS, network etc. is an added advantage.
- Certification in any of Hadoop Big Data tool/technology, data integration, data management, or visualization tools is an added advantage.
English: C2 Proficient