We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join in Credit Risk Monitoring Solution within the Wealth Management business. In this role, you will be key member in implementing automated software test procedures. Besides, you will be highlighting problem areas and suggesting good solution leveraging from past experience to address bugs that hinder software delivery effectively.
- Collaboration with stakeholders of delivery process (including business and users)
- Develop end-to-end automation tests
- Requirements analysis
- Support testing environment
- Design of tests, estimation and planning of QA automation activities
- Investigation of test results, bug reporting and tracking
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent/higher.
- In-depth work experience as a QA Engineer, QA Tester, or relevant position in the IT department.
- Complete understanding of automation systems and databases.
- Strong analysis and design skills; Test Driven Development, strong unit and integration testing experience.
- Good experience in Java 11+, JUnit, Gitlab, Gradle, Intellij.
- Good experience in Agile, SCRUM, Pair Programming, independent, motivated, reliable and organized.
- Strong communication skills and good command of English.
- Excellent technical writing skills.Nice to have
- Webservice Testing using SOAPUI.
- Selenium and Cucumber automation framework experience.
- Experience in Messaging service testing.
- Banking experience.
English: C1 Advanced