- As trusted advisor create and maintain effective customer relationships so as to ensure customer satisfaction. Provide technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams. Responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customers’ business needs. Maintain knowledge of leading-edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge. Actively contribute to the company’s solutions portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects. Shape technical direction and technical strategies within the organization and for external customers. Contribute to organization’s profitability by generating and cultivating new business opportunities and by providing technical support for deal proposal development.
Technical Solutioning and consultancy:
- Design and propose cloud-based (AWS, GCP and Azure) and on-premise data analytics solutions to DXC clients including integration and migration with client existing solutions.
- Work with data analytics platforms such as SAS, TIBCO, Cloudera, OpenText, GCP AI Platform, Azure Data Studio, AWS SageMaker and others to provide Analytics solutions to customers.
- Data visualization for data analytics using tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Power BI and others.
- Usually responsible for providing detailed technical design for enterprise solutions.
- Usually the Principal Consultant who analyzes and develops enterprise technology solutions.
- Provides advanced technical consulting and advice to proposal efforts, solution design based on the company's solutions and products.
- Solutioning role – specialize in services sales for Analytics and Data Management (Data Science, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Supervised and unsupervised techniques, Text Analytics, Cloud Services, Image Classification, Object identification, Customer Intelligence)
- Customer facing – business and IT requirements gathering, analyzing customers’ pain-points and existing infrastructure,
- Analyze requirements and craft solution with customer.
- Advise customer over the best selection of vendor products for their requirement.
- Works with peers outside immediate organization to define and characterize complex technologies or process problems and/or develops new solutions yet works independently to drive technical problems to a solution.
- Creates and supports sales activities. Assumes overall leadership for sales activities for specific aspect and ensures owners of activities have clear direction. Provides strategies, ideas, and collateral for sales. Leads production of proposals, working across the company departments, for complex customer solutions.
- Work with solution team to craft Statement of Work, deployment cost, governance and resource allocation / coordination.
- Provides consulting advice to customer senior IT leadership and sets strategic direction for customers
Analytics Delivery responsibilities:
- Work with project team on deployment strategy, resource allocation and timeline.
- Regularly leads large cross functional teams to include technical management of client staff assigned to implementation team in the completion of one or more solution requirements, architecture, or implementation deliverables.
- Provides the technical direction required to resolve complex issues to ensure the on-time delivery of solutions that meet customer expectations. May need to develop new methods to apply to situations.
- Role models knowledge sharing and Re-use within practice or profession.
- Craft packaged solutions for run rate business and go to market.
- Position DXC Analytics and Data Management products to customer. Produces strategies which assist the company in becoming No. 1 in the marketplace.
- To enhance industry mindshare on DXC capability in Analytics and Engineering, encourage to (1) present at multi- customer technology conferences; (2) produces externally published material such as books, magazine articles, etc. which enhances the reputation of the company; and (3) participates in the company professions program and Practice Improvement activities.
- Provides council and mentoring to team members and extends teamwork beyond projects to practices and cross-BUs. Maintains network of customers at senior levels and revisits them regularly.
Mandatory Skills Description:
- • Singaporeans only
- • At least 10 - 15 years of Analytics solution & services experience – good exposure and experienced in analytics software such as SAS, Watson etc.
- • Strong leadership, people, and communication skills
- • Analytics platform – good exposure and experienced in big data platform such as data warehouse, Hadoop on AWS, Azure, GCP etc.
- • Data management – good exposure and experienced in Talend, MDM, Meta data etc.
- • IOT & AI – good exposure and experienced in R, Python etc., and general IOT knowledge.
- • Robotic Process Automation – good exposure and experienced in Automation Anywhere, UI Path, and Blue Prism
- • Managed BI – good exposure and experienced in business intelligence technology such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlik etc.
- • Should be willing to travel upto 25% of time.
- • Able to work out of customer premises (onsite) in Singapore
- • Flexible to change with the changing needs of the program
- • Practical and hands-on approach to Project Management
- • Experience on Agile/SCRUM practices
- • Works quickly while maintaining strong attention to detail and quality
- • Positive, enthusiastic, self-confident and committed