Work as part the Scrum team to Solution Architecture on Front End Applications Analysis and Design for Front End applications.
- Solution Architecture on Front End Applications
- Analysis and Design for Front End Applications.
- Enhance front-end applications with user experience design principles and methodology
- Develop front-end applications for web or mobile users
- Build reusable front-end code for future use.
- Integrate front-end APIs with microservices and back-end databases
- Responsible for the development of highly responsive web applications in React.js
- Design and implement visualizations that can present vast amount of data
- Build React.js prototypes to validate early interface concepts
- Work closely with backend development team, and customers to create and optimize solution
- Deliver high quality, maintainable codes with functional, integration, and unit tests
- Participate in coordinated planning sessions and provide effort estimates for business initiatives of IT solutions
- Remains abreast of industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of hands-on experience developing Front End applications in Web or Software Development
- Experience working with React Applications and have knowledge in React lifecycle methods, React design patterns, and optimizing react apps
- Good understanding of Design and Architecture Patterns
- Good knowledge in functional programming principles
- Knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Experience in Hybrid Cordova apps built using ReactJS with Redux Saga
- Understand NPM, Node.js and Webpack
- Experience in iOS/Android mobile application development will be a plus
- Experience in writing comprehensive unit test cases for robustness with proper code coverage
- Knowledge of Full Stack, Java/J2EE, with Spring boot framework knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of SOA, & Micro services, REST Services Development
- Knowledge of containerization and cloud technologies (eg. OpenShift, Kubernetes, Dockers, Mesos, AWS) as well as DevOps and testing tools (Git, SVN, TFS, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Nexus, Selenium, SonarQube)
- Experience with cloud-based, CD/CI or DevOps development environment
- A strong hands-on development track records building integration and application utilizing a variety of technologies, development tools and database systems.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Experience working with MS-SQL server database.
- Domain knowledge in Financial Services industry is preferred.
Nice to have
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Ability to work as part of team and independently
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
- Communication skills to work effectively with Scrum team members, support personnel, and clients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
English: C1 Advanced