Microservices based E-commerce Treasury platform development project for a leading bank in Singapore
- Strong experience in test automation and functional testing on banking domain.
- Develop and execute manual test cases and automation scripts.
- Programming background with any modern programming language such as Java.
- Strong experience in automation for Web, Mobile and API applications
- Have working experience in areas of Agile and DevOps.
- Hands-On experience on Behaviour Driven Development approach using Cucumber and Jira usage.
- Good to have knowledge on CI/CD.
- 4+ years of experience as a functional tester in Banking domain.
- Good knowledge in functional testing and test automation tools such as Quick Test Pro/UFT, Selenium (is a must) and Cucumber, Appium, TOSCA, Rest assured, SOAP UI is a MUST. Certification on testing tools is a plus.
- Have strong functional testing knowledge on banking domain.
- Have strong technical skills with hands on experience in programming with any industry leading programming language.
- Good knowledge of SDLC and Agile processes, testing methodology and different types of testing.
- Able to stay firm to ensure correct automation practice is followed.
- Stay abreast of latest Test Automation, Automation tools and frameworks also, with new trends, Open Source, Continuous Integration & Continuous Development (CI & CD)
- ISTQB/ISEB certifications is an advantage
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) skills and able to work independently and with automation test team.
Nice to have
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Ability to work as part of team and independently
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
- Communication skills to work effectively with Scrum team members, support personnel, and clients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
English: B1 Intermediate