· Design, develop and maintain software that powers M-DAQ systems.
· Help design the architecture, own development of major initiatives and modules.
· Work in cross functional teams with product managers, UX designers and QA engineers to ship software on-quality and on-time.
· Help level up the team; share knowledge, conduct code and design review; drive code quality and process improvement initiatives.
· Write code that you are proud of, with extensibility, scalability and performance in mind.
· Have a degree in computer science or an equivalent related field (bachelor's/master's).
· At least 3 years of server-side development using Java with a solid foundation in object-oriented analysis and design.
· Experience in Spring framework(Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, JPA)
· Knowledge of TDD and Unit Testing frameworks.
· Have experience working with SQL DBs, writing custom queries and designing schemas
· Knowledge of cloud computing platforms (AWS) is an added advantage.
· Experience in service-oriented / microservices architectures (REST, SOAP)
· Professional experience working in an agile development environment.
· Start-up mindset
· Understand and practices the 12 Agile principles & 4 core values as stated by the Agile Manifesto
· Must be a team player, someone who is unconcerned with titles and hierarchy in our flat organisational structure.
· Someone who is really excited about problem solving and delivering innovative technology that carries real business value.
· Ability to work hard and under pressure
· Good communication skills in English
· Always thinking of ways to improve current system
· Willing to spend significant amount of time understanding the business in parallel with IT knowledge
· Ability to solve problems in an efficient/innovative way