A QA leader is responsible for the managing the quality of software before the product launch. Aside for the product quality, the leader is also responsible for supporting the product release, managing customer expectations and ensuring the overall wellness of the software team internal processes.
- Managing a team of QA engineers to ensure software product quality before release.
- Work with QA engineers to identify and analyze any bugs and errors found during the test phase and documenting them for review after.
- Managing the design and development of new tests, and reporting on the results
- Collaborating with software developers to fix program issues
- Supports product launch and managing customers expectations.