Senior Technical Artist is the one who bridges the gap between the issues of the creative, programming and engineer teams in game development.
- Rigging in 2D/3D (character, creatures like dragon etc.)
- Optimizing environments and establishing physics barriers
- Researching and overseeing the implementation of game development techniques such as Rendering, AR, VR, 2D/3D platforms, RNG, Virtual Production, Level Design Tools…
- Developing performance of frame rate and memory
- Monitoring the performance of the game
- Maintaining technical documentation
Software And Other Tools Used
- Unity3D and Unreal Engine
- 3D Studio Max
- After Effects
- College Diploma/Degree in graphic design 2D and 3D or in video game development or any other equivalent training
- 5+ years of experience as Technical Artist
- Must have shipped a minimum of 1+ AAA games.
- Understanding of rigging and animation
- Solid understanding of UI, UX, Art and Animation pipelines
- Familiarity with game systems and the game development process
- Excellent Scripting skills
- Ability to identify the best tools and software to maximize game delivery
- Rendering and post-effects experience
- Shader development experience
- High level artistic skills - proportion, color, composition
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with differences between creative and technical teams
- Creative mindset and ability to overcome technical challenges
- Strong experience in Level Design
- Ability to multi-task and to adapt easily to change.
- Ability to take on constructive criticism and delivering amendments based on feedback
For your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or demo reels of your work.
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.