We are constantly looking for the best technology talent out there to build our next gen Products and to contribute to our proprietary and patent pending Lightspeed and RemitSend platform.
- Design, Build, deploy scalable and robust data pipeline/solutions which ensures data governance by implementing data validation, quality checks, classification and central data management systems.
- Collaborate with internal systems to extract, transform, and load (ETL) data from disparate data sources in a microservices architecture (Batch jobs, Near real time reporting, Real time dashboard analytics).
- Provide assistance to internal stakeholders on streamlining regulatory requirements, automate reporting framework and be a central point of contact for all technical/functional resolutions required in reporting requests by regulatory bodies.
- Automate the existing reporting flow, by building a central reporting framework which can cater to entire range of internal/external stakeholders.
- Build, restructure and revamp data warehouse towards highly scalable and well-integrated, reliable data ecosystem which can support full-fledged decision making, reveal actionable insights through business intelligence, act as a platform for predictive analytics and cater to internal management executives and external customer.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders for requirements gathering and providing timely inputs to them in matters pertaining to technical and data system issues.
- Should propose new ideas to implement best practices in data and identify opportunities which leverages data to create innovative solutions.
- Provide end-to-end solutions in data platform and propose/implement data product ideas. Take ownership of data deliverables and work on entire lifecycle of SDLC starting from requirement gathering, development, unit testing and deployment.
- Exposure to atleast one scripting langauage out of Python, Spark, Scala or Java.
- Complex SQL writing and RDBMS working experience is mandatory.
- Should have working knowledge of workflow scheduling and ETL pipeline.
- Experience in writing scripts using python and extensive knowledge of python libraries.
- Comfortable writing advanced and complex SQL queries.
- Extensive understanding of relational databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle.
- Working knowledge of Apache Airflow.
- Should have worked on columnar databases like Amazon Redshift/Snowflake/HBase.
- Foundational experience in setting up of Data Lake and Data Warehouse.
- Knowledge in AWS services like S3, Lambda, API Gateways, Athena, Redshift etc.
- Experience building both real time pipelines using technologies like Kafka, Spark Streaming.
- Hands-on experience in creating batch data pipelines using Spark/PySpark, Python, Scala or similar data technologies.
- Strong ETL fundamentals and expertise in Data Consistency and Data Governance.
- Experience in any BI tool: Tableau, Zoho Analytics, Qlik, Superset, SiSense etc.
- Familiar with CI/CD fundamentals and SDLC variants.
- Working Knowledge of ML models like Random Forest, Decision Tree, Clustering, Regression models.
Good to have:
- Fintech Experience (regulatory and compliance exp).
- Basic understanding of Docker/Kubernetes orchestration and containerization.
- Shell Scripting.
- Knowledge of Devops and Cloud Engineering.
- Experience in deploying data lake solutions using Hadoop, Hive, Spark etc.
- Amazon EMR and heavy load compute.
- Knowledge of NoSQL Data stores like Mongo, Cassandra, Redis etc.
- ELK stack or Graylog.
- REST API and Web Semantics.
Culture at MatchMove:
We at MatchMove are all singularly focused on building the next generation of embedded Banking-as-a-Service, for all types of organizations, from every segment of the economy. Our performance-based culture is inclusive, results-driven and customer-centric, with diverse talent from across the globe coming together as a team every day to create new user experiences and innovations for our customers.