You will support software implementation and works closely with business implementing innovative solutions that open new opportunities, transform data into action and enabling business efficiency in a technology-intensive environment.
We are looking to hire highly motivated technology consultant to join the team, whose main deliverable is to contribute in implementing an integrated multi assets, multi markets product management and business intelligence platform which will support big data warehousing, reporting and business intelligence across a range of disciplines, Margin, Risk, Analytics, Clearing and Client facing technology.
You will be contributing to a wide variety of work streams such as in-house and regulatory margin calculators for leverage products, data analytics for performance tracking, suite of reports for users, risk models incorporating Value at Risk, user defined scenarios simulations and trade life cycle processing.
You will gain insights to design and implementing leading-edge technology platforms, working closely with our business, risk and operations on specifications and workflows. The candidate is expected to participate in the entire software development life cycle from definition of requirements and development through to deployment and providing support/maintenance.
- Be involved in the innovation, design and selection of new technologies in support of business initiatives and priorities.
- Drives technology improvements and communicate technology strategy.
- Provides technical guidance to business users and internal IT staff in the design and development of technology solutions.
- Prepares technical specifications and requirements, identifies and evaluates solutions.
- Participate in the evaluation and selections of vendors.
- Documents best practices in developing and deploying vendor solutions and provides IT team a knowledge base for best practices/
- Possesses 3-4 years’ software development and enterprise wide experience.
- Experience in developing application Front-End GUIs.
- Experience in design and development of scalable applications capable of supporting large amount of data.
- Proficient in C#, MSSQL and WPF
- Solid knowledge of MVVM design patterns.
- Good understanding of the brokerage business and various financial products
- Ability to work both independently and with a team in a dynamic environment
- Work within an environment with high pressure on timeliness and quality of deliveries