As a Frontend Developer at Mediheroes, you will have a rare and exciting opportunity to build a world-leading medical device B2B platform. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Responsible for software development, testing, implementation and maintenance
- Developing front end website architecture of Mediheroes’ B2B platform
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Experienced in NoSQL and Firebase.
- Experienced in frontend frameworks VUE, react or angular.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment handling multiple applications
- Performs independently and self-starter to drive greater communications across key
- Min. 4~5 years’ experience of developing online shopping mall and B2B/B2C platform
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Degree in computer science. (preferred)