As a Senior Web Developer at Mediheroes, you will have a rare and exciting opportunity to build a world-leading medical device B2B platform. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
This role will be based in Singapore. Grow with us!
- Develop, test and deploy web applications in building a highly scalable and high-performance web app.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Develop web-based applications front-to-back including database
- Write and review technical documents, including design, development, and revision
- Collaborate with managers and developers to design and produce the best possible solution in delivering value-added services to the business.
- Provide technical support on issues that emerge from time to time.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment handling multiple applications
- Performs independently and self-starter to drive greater communications across key
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Min 2 years of experience developing and supporting applications and utilities in Java/J2EE Application
- Experience with one or more database technologies -SQL Server, Sybase, MySQL/MongoDB
- Software Development Tracking Tool – JIRA
Commensurate with applicant’s work experience.