We are looking for a senior product leader for the Facebook Business communication platform, which enables teams to efficiently guide businesses to success across our Family of Apps (Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, etc..). We envision a central communication platform that matches and delivers the best educational content to businesses when and where they need it to help them achieve their objectives as quickly as possible. Our internal partners and customers include small business marketing teams, product teams launching new features and teams working on business growth.
- Enable, scale and optimize meaningful communications between Facebook and small businesses using FB world-class ML capabilities across a multitude of on and off platform communication surfaces
- Collaborate with cross-functional technical and business partner teams who are equally as passionate about small businesses helping to grow the Facebook small business product ecosystem.
- Champion the platform across FB, identify significant opportunities, and drive product vision, strategies and roadmaps in the context of broader organizational strategies and goals.
- Drive execution with quantitative and qualitative data on user behavior, platform stats and experimentation.
- Identify and break down complex business problems into solvable pieces that can be shipped iteratively.
- 8+ years product management or related industry experience.
- Experience in building and scaling world-class platforms
- Experience driving projects with cross-functional colleagues.
- Proven record of successful product outcomes.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of software engineering or technical product/program management experience.
- Experience working with technical management teams to develop strategy, systems, solutions, and products.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones
- Past experience managing products in one of the following spaces: CRM, Marketing, Education, Customer support