Every day, people come to Facebook to connect with friends and family, discover what's going on in the world, interact with businesses, find potential customers, and build community. Facebook’s Global Operations team exists to help them.Global Operations' focus is on improving the health of our products and helping people understand how to use them through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people’s issues and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. Scaled Operations (within Global Operations) manages the human expertise required for the integrity and experience of our community and business. If you like helping people, Global Operations is for you.The Quality Systems Manager will be responsible for managing and growing a high-performing team within the Global Quality organization. This team provides thought leadership, project management and operational support to deliver industry leading reliability services for quality measurement systems. These systems are used to evaluate Facebook's effectiveness of our content review work. This leader will be responsible for building the APAC quality systems team, providing strategic direction, coaching, and mentorship to a diverse, motivated team of individual contributors, create the team's long-term vision & strategy, devise and drive global goals, and identify opportunities to drive change to help Facebook provide the best support for our community.In this role, you will work closely with leaders in global operations, product, engineering, design, research, data engineering, data science and policy. The measurement systems you support and optimize with these cross-functional partners will influence priorities and define success for internal stakeholders, outsourcing partners, and Facebook as a company.
- Lead a team that manages complex cross-functional projects and delivers high-quality solutions at scale.
- Drive the growth and influence of their team with internal and external clients.
- Identify new strategic opportunities in the course of cross functional partnerships and drive internal engagements with quality systems.
- Deeply understand the architecture and integration points of Facebook's community support processes, products, and policies.
- Deeply understand the infrastructure of measurement systems and be responsible for optimal delivery of processes and tools required to deliver reliable systems.
- Creative and analytical problem solver who can merge operational realities with optimal technical and process designs
- Partner with global cross-functional teams to develop and operationalize new tools, processes that enable Facebook to improve the effectiveness of its quality systems.
- Drive effective communication with senior management and cross functional teams on system health and its impact on the Facebook community.
- Analyze existing quality processes and tools to provide recommendations for improvements, and partner with engineering teams to implement change
- Travel overnight internationally when needed (<25%)
- 6+ years of experience in consulting, strategy, analytics or operations management experience
- 3+ years of experience directly managing a high functioning team, coaching, developing, and elevating team skill set
- 2+ years of experience working with technical teams to deliver products including tools, driving analysis, user acceptance testing etc and working on tools like SQL, tableau, etc
- Experience managing ambiguous, complex projects with cross-functional teams
- Experience creating, building and leading teams towards collective purpose and goals
- Experience with solving for business problems by formulating hypotheses, designing tests and using of problem solving techniques
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Consulting, strategy, or operations management experience within a technology company
- MBA or Master's degree in business management, technical, or engineering field.