As a Data Scientist at Micron Smart Manufacturing and Artificial Intelligence (SMAI) Innovation, you will be working in multidisciplinary projects with co-workers from different geography location to develop Smart Manufacturing solution through Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. You will be collaborating with Data Science Team across Micron world-wide network to design and build Big Data tools/models/analytics to unlock business value from data in-sights. You are require constantly learning new front tier technology and creatively apply/deliver solutions to global operations to enable Micron to continue to lead in this competitive landscape.
- Work with an international team of data scientists, data engineers, software engineers, process and equipment engineers, process integration engineers, yield enhancement engineers, R&D, etc. in a collaborative manner to develop new data science solutions that improve output, quality, yield, manufacturing capability etc.
- Draw from a broad background of Big Data techniques in statistics, modelling, simulation, information technology, artificial intelligence, machine learning, data engineering, visualization, etc. to discover insightful patterns in semiconductor manufacturing data
- Work closely with IT and Supplier on data management, taking an idea, access and prepare necessary data, work with data scientists to create machine learning models, develop it to an application with intuitive user interface, integrate with any pre-existing systems, demonstrate successful use cases and wins, etc.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related fields and Industry Semiconductor Data Science experience (Required) and 3+ years of industry experience. PHD will be an advantage
- Domain knowledge in planning, industrial engineering, product engineering, system, design test and quality will be advantage.
- Strong skill in AI, ML, Statistic, modelling and simulation is preferred
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strategically focused, impact oriented, highly organized and adaptable.
- Able and willing to travel overseas
- Results orientated with a growth mindset and strong dedication
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.