Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life. Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
Responsibilities Include, But Not Limited To
- Strong desire to grow a career as a Data Scientist in highly automated industrial manufacturing doing analysis and machine learning on terabytes and petabytes of diverse datasets.
- Collaborate closely with Manufacturing Operations Assembly & Test and IT on data management, taking an idea, access and prepare necessary data, develop it into an application with an intuitive user interface, integrate with any pre-existing systems, demonstrate successful use cases and wins, etc.
- Discover new solutions and opportunities by analyzing data, identify patterns and trends.
- A passion for data and information with strong analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Work on the Big Data perform data analysis and mining to generate solutions to cycle time/cost/yield/quality problems.
- Develop ETL jobs for large volume of data that is fast and reliable
- Develop Big Data analytic solution to analyze and link multiple data sources
- Create new visualization software that demonstrate machine learning and predictive analytic to bring new insights and solution to the business.
- Build Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning and optimization models using sophisticate procedures like statistical modeling.
- Create an intuitive user interface for interactive data visualization to explain insights from data.
- Programming Languages (Python, PySpark Java, C++, SQL/PLSQL, etc.)
- Deep Learning Frameworks : Tensor flow, Pytorch
- ETL, Database (MS SQL, MongoDB,Oracle, MySQL, Snowflake, Hadoop etc.)
- Web Development (Angular, Typescript, CSS, Node.js, etc.)
- Strong familiarity with Linux machines/servers
- Collaborative Tools like GIT
- Familiarity with Atlassian eco-system (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, etc.) Image processing (OpenCV, Python PIL, Scikit-image, etc.)
- Familiar with Hadoop eco-systems (such as Spark,Hive, HBase, HDFS, NiFi)
- Contributions in Stack-overflow/GitHub
Personality Traits looking for
The ability to work in a multifaceted, culture-diverse and fast-paced work environment.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to be dynamic and proactive with growth attitude.
Bachelors or Masters Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Microelectronics Engineering, Semiconductor, IC Design or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Extensive programming exposure with good foundation in statistics, modeling, analytics, math is plus, Experience in Semiconductor Industry is an added advantage.