- Provide L2 support in incident, request, change and problem management related to database operations.
- Provide L2 support covering 24/7 and participate in Major incidents.
- Ensure SLA for incidents and service requests are met with high quality of work.
- Ensure KPIs, such as breach case target, MTTR and escalation target is met.
- Install and upgrade database systems, apply patches and implement changes when required.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors ensuring high availability of database systems.
- Manage databases access, backups and ensure compliance to database and security standards.
- Monitor database performance proactively and perform analysis of cases to prevent recurring issues.
- Review and enhance database monitoring when required.
- Develop processes and operation procedures related to database operations.
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards related database operations.
- Perform capacity planning and participate in Disaster Recovery drill.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics/Computer/Software Engineering, Information Systems or related fields.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. Candidates with minimum 4 years of relevant working experience may be considered for a senior position.
- Experienced candidates need to be proficient in at least one of the following:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Oracle Database
- Good understanding and hands-on experience in the following areas will be advantageous:
- Linux and Windows operation systems.
- Programming and scripting languages such as Java, PowerShell and Python.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Flexible to work on any shift.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).