Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
JR5968 Software Development Engineer - Smart Manufacturing
Are you interested in software engineering? Are you curious about world leading semiconductor manufacturing technologies, Industrial 4.0, Smart Manufacturing & more? If yes, Micron is waiting for you! We’re looking for candidates who are willing to learn semiconductor manufacturing domain knowledges, are passionate in creating innovative software/system solutions to shape our manufacturing to produce better product, improve productivity, improve energy efficiency to reduce environmental impact...
We are open minded, believe in collaboration, continuous learning and knowledge sharing. We dedicate our time to learn something new consistently, organize sharing sessions, participate internal/external trainings/seminars/conferences. We partner with different teams locally and globally to deliver innovative solutions. You will join a young and energetic agile team with like mind, having fun and grow together!
- Provide IT solutions to solve semiconductor manufacturing business problems
- Participate application lifecycle management (plan, development, test, deploy & maintain) for software systems in a highly automated semiconductor manufacturing environment
- Engage in user requirements collection, discussion and analysis
- Apply software development best practices to write clear and quality code, involve in code review, software quality assurance testing, continuous integration and delivery
- Plan and coordinate worldwide software releases, provide user and operational training, and support user acceptance testing (UAT) to ensure a good & smooth software release to production
- Enable system performance monitoring to identify abnormalities proactively and develop capabilities to prevent unexpected system failures
- Perform scheduled applications software and hardware maintenance to ensure high uptime
- Provide continuous software operational support such as system recovery, bug fixes, and feature enhancements
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical & Electronics/Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Creative and have passion in implementing innovative IT solutions to solve challenging business problems.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to work in a dynamic team environment to achieve a common goal through effective collaboration and commitment.
- Required to provide 24/7 standby operation support on rotation basis
- Required to work in a clean room environment as needed
- Knowledge in big data engineering such as NiFi, Kafka, Google Cloud Platform, or Industrial Internet of the Things (IIoT) will be advantageous
- Applicant who demonstrated good software project management skill and had exposure to agile development methodology will be advantageous
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact email@example.com