We are looking for passionate developers with a desire to build reliable and scalable services by working with a small and agile team - that provides the opportunity of wearing different hats as needs arise, and developing ownership of the service.
You will be helping us deliver 1ES Hosted Pools to all of Microsoft. You will leverage the latest cutting-edge Azure features to provide the best possible experience for our customers. You will get a chance to use machine learning to provide our customers with resources faster, exactly when they need them, while keeping cost under control.
As part of your day-to-day work, you will get to interact with engineers from across the company. You will enjoy lots of visibility and opportunity for career advancement.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in engineering, computer science or related field.
- 3+ years of experience programming in C#, Java, or other computer programming languages.
- 1+ year of Web Services experience
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures and other systems architecture factors that affect code quality, performance, and customer experience.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Distributed services experience
- Passion for building highly performant scalable services
- Experience with delivering features on time, with high quality, including telemetry and monitoring
- Self-motivated and customer focused
- Effective communication skills
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.