What We Do
We provide technical direction to our customers who are deploying, maintaining or innovating solutions using the latest technology. We enable our customers to have the skills to deploy, support and maintain their environment in line with Microsoft best practices.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to combine their technical passion, creativity and customer focus to deliver great solutions to their customers and ensure they get the best out of our technologies and solutions
What We Offer
- Microsoft offers a flexible working environment to enable you to better balance your work and life
- Microsoft prides itself on the parental and family related leave we offer to help when you need to be with your family
- Microsoft provides a vast range of training and learning experiences for their employees from online self paced training, through to face to face conference style learning. We want to invest in your learning, so bring your passion and we will help you find the right path.
What We Need
- Ability to quickly build relationships and credibility with customers
- An understanding of pre-sales activities and processes including the development of customer proposals
- A passion for learning about and experimenting with new technologies
- Confidence in creating and delivering technical presentations, technical specifications and digrams
- Ability to build trust to drive change with customers
- Excellent organization and planning skills
We Would Also Expect You To Be Able To Pass One Of The Following Certifications In The First 12 Months Of Employment With Us, If You Do Not Already Hold Them
- AZ-303/304: Azure Solution Architect Expert
- AZ-400: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
We are looking for a number of architects to join the team who will focus on one or more of the following technical skill sets. You may already have these skills, or you might be interested in learning about them.
Data & AI
- SQL including OSS (postgre, MySQL etc), Azure SQL
- NoSQL Databases including OSS (Maria, Mongo etc), Cosmos DB
- Big Data including SQL DW, Snowflake, Big Query, Redshift
- Advanced Analytics including Azure Data Bricks, visualization tools as PowerBI, Tableau
- Data Governance
- Data Science
- Machine Learning including Azure ML, ML Server
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.