We are looking for a strong candidate with financial markets technology experience to support our co-location based low latency environment in the APAC region. The successful candidate must be comfortable speaking directly with Portfolio managers, traders , IT groups and external parties. Competency in market data and networking, with a focus on direct feeds, is a requirement.
- The support of the low latency environment, including overseeing changes, monitoring, assisting with new builds and working with Trading groups, IT and external vendors.
- Ensuring system stability, whilst successfully managing change.
- Monitoring the low latency environment, including enhancing and developing monitoring systems as required.
- Promote operational efficiency through driving automation, monitoring and documentation.
- Ability to curate and maintain excellent working relationships with traders, other IT staff and vendors.
- Knowledge of network protocols and operating systems in a low latency environment
- Familiarity with Asian trading venue market data feeds and protocols.
- Experience with maintaining market data feedhandlers.
- Coding or scripting knowledge/experience. Able to develop toolsets to support the environment.
- The ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Contributing towards the team’s technical direction by driving new initiatives
- Experience in infrastructure performance tuning.
- Familiarity with basic Reuters, Bloomberg, Exchange symbologies and data models.
- Any software development experience in C++.
- Any SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) experience.