We are looking for a talented candidate with experience in software development, automated testing, and Quality Assurance to join our QA team. This position will be at an individual contributor level as part of a collaborative, fast-paced team.
As a member of the QA team, you will work closely with business analysts, QA engineers, and software developers to build automated testing frameworks, design and develop integration testing components and harnesses, and implement continuous test environments to test trading applications. We look for well-rounded candidates with solid analytical skills, an enthusiasm for taking ownership of features, a strong commitment to quality, and the ability to work closely and communicate effectively.
- Design, develop, and use frameworks, harnesses, and utilities for automated testing
- Design approaches and strategies for regression, load and performance testing of trading applications and market connectivity software
- Work with the software development teams to build continuous test environments and to make application more testable
- Help maintain a robust QA environment
- Work closely with global QA team to design and build integration tests
- 1 to 3 years of experience in quality assurance, system development, and automated testing within Financial Services Technology is highly desired
- Java programming skills are required, experience with other programming languages is highly desired
- Basic technical skills, with practical knowledge of Unix, Shell scripting, version control such as Github, CI tools such as Jenkins, and messaging middleware such as Tibco Rendezvous or similar
- Track record of test automation, building test harnesses, and integrating automated testing tools and frameworks highly desired
- Excellent communication, documentation, and analytical skills; attention to detail, thoroughness and strong ownership of work
- Good team player with a strong willingness to participate and help others
- Able to prioritize in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment; Good sense of urgency, resourcefulness and independence