As an Artificial Intelligence Engineer at Mind PointEye, you will work closely with a strong base of Research & Development team whereby you are exposed to image and video related algorithms, including image classification, multiple target detection and tracking (including vehicle and pedestrian detection, recognition and tracking), scene segmentation, video semantic analysis, video structure analysis, face recognition and analysis, and OCR. You will also be responsible for research and development of cutting-edge technologies such as scene understanding, NLP (question answering) using machine learning and deep learning, and provide technical solutions in combination with actual application scenarios.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent field.
2. Familiar with AI solutions in computer vision, video analytics, natural language processing or machine learning related research and application fields.
3. Proficiency in programming skills and statistical computer languages (Python, Matlab or C++) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
4. Project or competition experience with mainstream computer vision models is preferred.
5. Independent logical, analytical problem-solving skills and demonstrates good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Candidates are strongly advised to apply to the position via company website at https://www.mindpointeye.com.cn/#/JoinUs?lang=EN.