We utilise state-of-the-art technology and technical know-how to safeguard Singapore’s security and sovereignty. We need highly motivated Data Analytics Engineers to design and build powerful data science and analytics tools required to conduct data mining and facilitate data-driven decision making.
Besides being passionate about data, analytics and software engineering, candidates should also be driven by our mission to make Singapore a safer home, and enjoy working on challenging, diverse and unique problem statements. You will be supported by a team of highly technical and collaborative colleagues with opportunities for advanced training, including leading overseas conferences and courses.
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain analytics solutions that allow internal business teams to make data-driven decisions
- Design, setup and maintain end-to-end systems to integrate analytics solutions
- Evaluate, adopt, integrate and build on open-source and commercial analytics tools
- Work closely with end users, data scientists, data engineers and project managers in the planning, development and delivery of solutions
- Evaluate, maintain and optimise code for accuracy, performance, maintainability and scale of data queries, machine learning models and data visualizations
- Recommend and evaluate technologies to introduce new analytics capabilities
- Singapore Citizens only.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Self-motivated, open-minded, resourceful and meticulous. Able to work independently and in teams.
- Ability to keep the overarching objectives of the project in mind while pursuing the technical details.
- Familiarity with one or more database and its related querying languages (e.g. SQL, Pig, Hive, SparkQL).
- Knowledge and experience with any of the following would be an advantage:
- Machine learning (e.g. predictive analytics, natural language processing)
- Data analytics (e.g. descriptive statistics, modelling)
- Big data technologies (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Impala, HBase, Elasticsearch)
- Data visualisation (e.g. UX/UI design, PowerBI, D3, Tableau)
- System administration (e.g. Linux, OS, networking, databases)
- Containers technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.