This is a .Net Development role for mid to senior level candidates to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will design, create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
· Participate in requirements analysis
· Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
· Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
· Test and deploy applications and systems
· Revise, update, refactor and debug code
· Improve existing software
· Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
· Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support requirements
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
· Proven experience as a .NET Developer with minimum 5 years
· Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-
· Proficient in modern web front end development using jQuery/Angular or React framework
· Good working experience in cloud services such as AWS or Azure.
Nice to Have:
· Experience in Mobile application development.
· Experience in Windows Application development with VB.Net