You will be part of a dynamic team within the Technology & Cyber Risk Supervision Department in MAS that is responsible for strengthening the cyber resilience of Singapore’s financial sector, and supervising financial institutions (“FIs”) in their technology risk management (TRM) and business continuity management (BCM) practices.
In this particular role, the officer will be involved in the following areas of work:
- Overseeing key financial institutions that operate critical information infrastructures (“CIIs”) in Singapore to ensure compliance with the Cybersecurity Act and Cybersecurity Codes of Practice
- Monitoring cyber risks to CIIs and providing timely updates on risk and impact assessments
- Overseeing the escalation, management and reporting of cyber incidents in the sector, and ensure timely and effective response by FIs to contain and manage the incidents
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to drive projects and initiatives in one or more of the following areas:
- Financial sector CII protection
- National / inter-agency cyber resilience initiatives
- Cross-border cyber collaboration with other financial authorities and international standards-setting bodies
- Cybersecurity workshops and exercises to strengthen cyber resilience in the sector
- Staff MAS principals in international meetings and discussions on financial sector cyber resilience
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting
- Keen interest in pursuing a career in cyber security governance and risk management.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in IT or cyber in a governance/risk/compliance/audit or related function. Candidates with more working experience will be considered for a more senior position
- Knowledge of the Cybersecurity Act, MAS notices and guidelines on TRM and cybersecurity, and professional qualification/certification in related areas, would be beneficial
- Effective team player, who is also able to work independently, and possesses good communication, interpersonal and project management skills
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.