We are seeking a talented Team Lead for our Real-Time Infrastructure team. The RTI team is building a suite of fleet management products to enable the successful operation of our Autonomous Vehicles at scale. The core of the RTI platform is built around our real-time data pipeline which enables our AVs to communicate with our cloud services. Our team develops products such as a monitoring platform for the AV fleet, vehicle software update services, integrations with ride hailing partners, and in-vehicle applications for passengers. The software developed by the team runs on the cloud as well as on the vehicle.
What you’ll be expected to do
- Lead a team of software engineers and QAs to achieve goals, using suitable software engineering approach
- Set team’s short term and long term team goals; ensure all team members understand the team mission
- Mentor team members and help plan their career growth
- Assist with high-level analysis, design, and code reviews
- Communicate with stakeholders and other team leads to identify requirements for the software product / product lines
- Prioritize and manage product delivery timelines and clearly communicate goals and progress.
What we hope you’ll come with
- Previous experience leading a team of software engineers with a proven track record of delivery of production grade systems.
- 2-5 years of technical leadership experience
- Experience designing and developing event driven, distributed systems
- Experience with serverless architectures
- Experience building systems using SQL and NoSQL databases
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- MS, BS or BA in Computer Science / Engineering
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Docker, and Terraform
- Experience with embedded systems, preferably in automotive domain
- Experience with IoT concepts
- Deep knowledge of network communication principles and protocols
- Experience with Python / Golang / C++