MuleSoft is looking for a motivated Solutions Engineer to join our extremely talented and collaborative Pre-Sales team, who are instrumental to MuleSoft’s growth in the region. As a Solution Engineer, you will act as a trusted advisor to MuleSoft’s prospective customers by proving how MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform can bring their digital investments together into an application network, allowing for faster change and innovation. You will partner closely with Account Executives throughout the end-to-end sales cycle to qualify sales opportunities with regards to customer technical requirements, decision-making process and funding. Through strong, developed relationships with the client’s IT staff and C-Level executives, you will leverage their deep technical expertise to align the client’s technical requirements to business outcomes.
What you’ll achieve:
- Become certified in MuleSoft’s Developer trainings
- Complete MuleSoft’s Kickstart sales training
- Begin to build your architecture reframe and white-boarding skills through shadowing and customer-scenario role playing
- Create a Self Service Asset on a MuleSoft technical topic of interest
- Become certified in all Product, Architecture, and Sales Messaging trainings
- Successfully deliver your Self Service asset by end of second quarter
- Deliver product presentations and demonstrations that are tailored to the client’s technical requirements and audience
- Develop Proofs of Concept (PoCs) as part of an account team to demonstrate the art of the possible
- Put all the pieces together to “perfect your craft” by closing deals
- Partner with Accounts Executives on account planning and strategy and support marketing with evangelism activities (writing blogs, participating in demo-based webinars, speaking at industry events, etc.)
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Pre-Sales enterprise software experience, skillset to establish trust with clients, and ability to influence key decision makers in the sales cycle
- Hands on experience with middleware, integration architecture patterns, web services technologies, enterprise messaging patterns, APIs, SOA, ESB, BPM etc.
- Hands on Java development experience and ability to code and debug against Java APIs is preferred
- Experience with cloud technologies - iPaaS, SaaS applications, cloud infrastructure, etc. - is preferred
- Experience building and delivering Proofs of Concept (PoCs) and responding to functional & technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Ability to lead architectural discussions
- A passion for technology and translating that passion into business impact for customers
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel as needed and to work flexible hours throughout the sales territory
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com
do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com
will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com
Salesforce welcomes all.