Our data scientists, engineers, and insurance experts work on projects including insurance pricing rules, Telematics, AI and deep learning for image processing, claims process management, marketing analytics, natural catastrophe modelling, and many more exciting topics.
We are looking for a talented Solution / Delivery Engineer who can put together effective and efficient analytics solutions based on our technical inputs, are proficient in the fields of machine learning and data analytics, and who can deploy our products and solutions to cloud or on-premise to join our team.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Analytics Solution (Non-Life), Southeast Asia, Japan, Korea, and India.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science, information technology, engineering, statistics and applied mathematics, or a comparable discipline
- 3~5 years of experience
- Experience in developing and optimizing web/ mobile applications, RESTful APIs, closely working with back-end/front-end engineers
- Experience of having worked on cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, etc.), Docker, Kubernetes
- Familiarity with version control systems (Git, etc.), CI/CD and unit testing
- Experience in working with solution architect team and external IT vendors
- Experience in deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch and /or Tensorflow/Keras
- Knowledge in more than one of the following topics: pattern recognition, image recognition, natural language processing, traditional machine learning algorithms
- Familiarity with MLOps is a plus
- Prior experience in insurance industry is a plus
- Ideal candidate is committed, motivated, willing to learn new tools and technologies, and be willing to step outside their comfort zone
- Needs to be a team player, be willing to collaborate effectively with internal and external partners
- Fluent business English is essential