We are looking for a Software Engineer with a strong passion in DevOps to join our engineering team.
● Design, implement and manage Development, QA, Staging and Production environments on
Google Cloud Platform and other platforms
● Design, build and manage automation and monitoring tools for deployment and high availability
● Design, build and manage the CI/CD pipelines
● Design and build observability dashboards to provide visibility of our products and systems, with
well-designed notifications that inform our teams of critical issues
● Handle, resolve and document Production incidents within defined SLAs
● Secure the cloud environments using industry best practices
● Manage infrastructure costs to support product and business requirements at a sustainable level
● Collaborate with engineers, product owners and QA engineers in a cross-functional team, from
ideation, technical design, to implementation, deployment and maintenance
If you’re interested in working in a state of the art environment and moving forward in your career, then
MyDoc is the family for you.
We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires
to build the best products.
● BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field
● 3+ years DevOps experience with Google Cloud Platform, including Google Compute Engine,
Google Kubernetes Engine, Cloud DNS and Load Balancing, etc.
● Proven demonstration of owning and maintaining Production systems, with 99.9% availability
● Deep understanding of cloud computing concepts and solutions including public, private and
● Hands-on experience with container technologies, like Docker runtime and Kubernetes
● Experience building Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines using tools
such as Travis CI, Jenkins, etc.
● Experience with automation and configuration management
● Experience with automating repetitive manual tasks and writing clean maintainable code in one of
● Experience with managing full-stack PHP and Node.js applications, PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
● Good understanding of Cloud Security, specifically IAM Roles & Policies, Security Groups and
● Experience with monitoring tools and graphical dashboards, e.g. Google StackDriver,
Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana, etc.
● Strong Linux system administration skills, with several years of experience, and a good
understanding of Linux fundamentals
● Experience with Production environment security, protecting the environments from external and
● Good organizational, communication, analytical and interpersonal skills, and the ability to write
clear technical documentation
What we can offer
- Good remuneration package
- Generous Annual Leave scheme
- Flexible working hours & WFH arrangements
- External Learning Opportunities
- Cool & Friendly working culture
Note: If you are located outside of Singapore, we are not able to provide any work pass due to COVID19 travel restrictions.
Disclaimer: Please ensure that any email correspondence you receive from MyDoc is from the my-doc.com domain. Should you have queries or concerns about any messages that you have received, please contact us at email@example.com, and our staff will be able to verify for you.