Why work with us:
- We are a remote-first company.
- We are a diverse bunch spread across the globe, ranging from India, Berlin, South Africa to Singapore.
- There’s a high chance your current job is boring and that’s why you are looking for something new. We are not boring.
- You love learning and are excited about the prospect of completely remodelling the way we do education.
- We are completely merit based. You’re good at something or have potential and step up to the task - you do it. That also looks good on LinkedIn!
- We offer a substantial share package. If the company is doing well financially, so will you.
- You choose whatever working equipment you want.
- You will have the opportunity to work on features like Video Streaming, WYSIWYG editor for creating course pages, etc
What we are looking for:
- React.js, we use Next.js internally with Server Side Rendering.
- Leaders, we give you autonomy to own and deliver projects/features.
- Collaboration, we want people who help their peers become a better version of themselves.
- Minimum professional experience is 3 years and you should have an excellent command of English, be highly energetic and be a great teamplayer.
How we work:
Tired of sitting through endless sprint plannings, backlog grooming sessions and roadmap meetings? We don’t do any of this. That’s right, no Scrum, no Agile Coaching, no goal setting, no estimations. Instead we meet every Friday to discuss what’s going to be important the next week and then we just work on that the next week. That’s it, simple like that.
What we expect from your application:
- We’re a video company - a nice introduction from your side via video is highly recommended
- Answer all the questions in your application!
- Make sure that you have a proper setup for a remote call in terms of internet, audio quality and lighting
What to expect in your interview process:
Culture fit screening: 15min zoom video call with Recruitment
Hackerrank test: Sometimes, we can ask you to do a technical test before or after the culture fit. Should this be the case, keep a lookout in your Spam for an email from Hackerrank - inviting you to complete a technical test
Technical Interview: If you are successful in the culture fit screening/test you will be invited to a technical interview round, which will last approximately 1-1.30hrs
Final interview: If you pass the technical interview, you will soon meet with our CEO, Nuseir Yassin - for about 15 mins via zoom, where we will dive a bit deeper into your motivations for wanting to join Nas Academy + you will get a chance to ask us any questions too!