The increased sophistication of advanced cyber-attacks, the accelerated migration to complex cloud and hybrid IT environments, and heightened regulatory pressure on data privacy are driving the rapid growth of the global cyber security market. As the security needs of our clients evolve, NCS continues to invest in innovative automation technologies, talent, and world-class threat intelligence capabilities to differentiate our security offerings, while leveraging the Singtel Group’s unique global presence to defend customers against cyber threats.
Join us as a Cybersecurity intern to make a key difference in delivering integrated services to our clients and establish our leadership position in the Asia Pacific market!
You will have the opportunity to learn
- How to configure the firewalls to secure the customer environment.
- How to implement end-point systems to secure all customers’ servers.
- How to tweak and patch the systems to ensure security compliances.
- How to support senior team members for tender & BQ.
- About the Cyber Security landscape and sector specific domain, GRC, Security policies & engagement with client. About Cyber Security product knowledge, cyber security solution, and government security policies.
- Pursuing a Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Information Security/Cyber Security related degrees.
- Possess a strong interest in managed security services, penetration testing, database security, etc.