Technology lies at the core of our business and by relentlessly improving and expanding into new technologies, we create a better future. Understanding and anticipating market trends is key to developing new products, services and experiences that excite our customers. Embark on the internship journey to become a professional software engineer!
You will have the opportunity to learn
- How to perform technical tasks so as to develop/enhance software applications according to Functional and Technical specifications.
- How to analyse process/program specifications & translate specifications to program codes, conforming to program guidelines and programming best practices.
- How to make changes to configurable items, which include hardware, software, documentation, etc. It covers configuration management planning, configuration identification, configuration controls & audits.
- How to develop unit test package, execute tests & document test results to ensure the quality of the program.
- How to assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test (UAT) & implementation activities to fix the reported problems/bugs of the system to ensure the smooth execution of programs in the production environment.
- How to Investigate all reported problems/errors & initiate amendments & testing so that the system can operate correctly & efficiently.
- How to prepare & maintain up-to-date system documentation.
- Pursuing a Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related engineering fields.
- Knowledge in one or more frontend framework (HTML5/Angular/React JS).
- Knowledge in one or more backend languages (Java/.NET/Python/PHP/C++).