NE Digital is currently hiring for Principal/Senior Frontend Engineer to join the NTUC Health OR Food Services Tech Team.
You will be reporting to the Engineering Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You’re responsible for creating high quality websites and mobile applications
- Make sure the code base is scalable and testable
- Engage with our business partners and end users, provide best user experiences
- Active participation in the sprint planning, daily standup, and retrospective
- Develop test cases to keep product quality and make sure your code is testable
- 5+ years of experience in frontend development
- Have good experience with React.js, Next.js and Jest (or other testing frameworks)
- Experience with responsive design
- Experience with Redux or similar frameworks
- Experience with Styled Component or SCSS
- Team player
Good to have
- Experience in designing and building RESTful APIs using Node.JS
- Experience with React native
- Experience with common dev tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Gulp, Grunt
- Experience in CI/CD
Location of workplace
We believe that diversity is key to driving an innovative, cohesive, productive and fun workplace! Hence, at NE Digital our people join us from all around the world. Be sure to be soaked in an environment with different ethnic groups driving innovation and injecting some creative juice as one!
Contributing to a social purpose through technology, our team of passionate and dedicated folks are spread into different social enterprises such as NTUC Fairprice Group, NTUC First Campus, NTUC Health and among others!
Creating technologies that impact!