We believe that diversity is key to driving an innovative, cohesive, productive and fun workplace! Hence, at NE Digital our people join us from all around the world. Be sure to be soaked in an environment with different ethnic groups driving innovation and injecting some creative juice as one!
Contributing to a social purpose through technology, our team of passionate and dedicated folks are spread into different social enterprises such as NTUC Fairprice Group, NTUC First Campus, NTUC Health and among others!
Creating technologies that impacts!
NE Digital is currently hiring a Full Stack Developer to join Fairprice group.
At FairPrice, we are continuously improving the way people buy their groceries. At Fairprice you will be a member of the Retail Tech team providing solutions to Fairprice Retail Business using SAP Business Technology Platform. Being a member of the SAP team, you will be responsible for providing solutions using Advanced Extension Suite of SAP BTP. You will be actively involved in development of Store Tech portal and improving it’s appeal to Store Users.
You will be reporting to a Team lead for SAP Business Technology Platform. You will be closely working with FairPrice Retail Channels team to deliver solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implementation of complex and complete solutions
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Build performant, high quality and responsive applications
- Design and build scalable applications able to handle high load
- Actively participate in team discussions when solving problems or designing new applications
- Develop and deliver agile and cost-effective solutions
- Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of today's corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies.
- Attend technical / architecture design review meetings and help design high performance, scalable, reliable and secure enterprise solutions.
- Be able to work on multiple projects / initiatives in parallel and to deliver on tight schedule.
- 7~8 years of experience in SAP Full Stack development
- Solid understanding of Spring, Git and GitHub, Jenkins, NodeJS, REST, SOAP, ODATA, SAP HANA Cloud
- Experience in Java programming or any backend development and RDBMS
- Strong technical and analytical skill sets.
- Strong Communication skills, able to gather requirements and provide effective technical solutions
- Experience in SAP Business Technology Platform Setup (CF & Neo)
- Solid understanding of SAP Integration Suite and SAP Extension Suite
- Strong technical background and deep knowledge in software development and architecture, microservices and event driven architectures