NE Digital is currently hiring a Software Engineer in Test to join Core Product Development.
You will be reporting to the Head of Quality Engineering.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Software Engineer in Test, you have the opportunity to accelerate the delivery and to improve the quality of our digital products. You will be responsible for designing and implementing development and testing infrastructure. You will be part of an Engineering team that is working on problems in a number of areas, including caching optimizations, performance testing, automated deployments, and mobile security. Your focus is developing code rather than fixing or finding bugs.
Your job is to accelerate product development by helping developers help themselves.
● Build and maintain tooling for test development, coverage and reporting
● Maintain test results and visualization
● Conduct research on emerging technologies.
● Design the process of Continuous Testing (integrated with CI/CD)
● Ensure maintainability of automation toolsets and scripts
● Have a passion for test infrastructure
● Have experience on software development
● Have experience on test frameworks, automation tools, and code analysis tools
● Have knowledge of CI/CD systems, e.g., CircleCI / Bitbucket Pipelines
● Possess an agile mindset, and fast to adapt to constant changes
We believe that diversity is key to driving an innovative, cohesive, productive and fun workplace! Hence, at NE Digital our people join us from all around the world. Be sure to be soaked in an environment with different ethnic groups driving innovation and injecting some creative juice as one!
Contributing to a social purpose through technology, our team of passionate and dedicated folks are spread into different social enterprises such as NTUC Fairprice Group, NTUC First Campus, NTUC Health and among others!
Creating technologies that impact!