- Provide technical support services remotely or onsite as per service level agreement including
- Emergency support.
- Software upgrades.
- Trouble tickets follow up till a satisfactory solution is concluded. To liaise with appropriate cross-team members and vendors when required.
- Configuration change for network enhancement and validation of new service/feature.
- Preparation of the method of procedures (MOP) for execution.
- 24 x 7 rotational on-call standby duty.
- Perform technical professional services for projects such as high/low level design documents (HLD/LLD), implementation, testing, commissioning, migration and system documentation.
- Develop test cases and conduct hardware & software regression tests on new software/hardware prior to deployment or proof of concept of solutions.
- Perform periodic preventive maintenance on customers’ networks.
- Prepare operation and management reports when required.
- Maintain rapport with customers and competence in managing vendors.
- Administrative support of RMAs.
- Tertiary education in Computer Networks or Information Technology.
- Having CCNA or equivalent is an added advantage.
- Self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility, initiative, urgency and commitment.
- Possess an analytical mind with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently and cope with pressure.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work flexi hours (even after office hours when required).
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Preferably with experience in managing and implementing network infrastructure projects for service providers, financial, educational institutions and large enterprises.
- Preferably with knowledge and hands on experience in any of the following areas:
- LAN & WAN technologies such as VLANs, STP/RSTP, OSPF, ISIS, BGP4, MPLS-TE, MPLS-VPN, QoS, multicast,
- 802.1x, IPv6. OSI and TCP/IP.
- WIFI technologies such as 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and wireless security. Experience with heat map coverage mapping will be an added advantage.
- DNS, DHCP and IPAM (DDI) solutions.
- Packet Optical Network solutions such as IPoDWDM.
- Data Center, Virtualization, Cloud Computing, SDN and NFV.
- Linux/Unix system configuration, administration, shell scripting and programming languages such as Java or Python.
- Network automation tools such as Ansible, Chef or Puppet.
- Traffic analysis technologies using network tap, port-mirroring, TCP/IP and voice monitoring system. Radio access network (RAN) geoanalytics platform.
Nera is committed to offering our employees a safe, engaging and fulfilling workplace, with considerable opportunities for advancement.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your detailed resume with information on current salary, expected salary and date of availability. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.