- This is a transformational role within NetApp that will drive our Cloud GTM with Google's key
- Sellers, Customers, Partners. This position will be responsible for all aspect of joint selling - partnering, GTM activities, sales enablement, pipeline management, sales opportunity reporting and management of NetApp and Google sellers. Not only will this position be responsible for the day-to-day sales leadership, but it will also provide feedback into our product orgs to shape our product vision.
- The Google Cloud Sales leaders will cover a territory and set of accounts and will be a part of our Google GTM Cloud Data Services Team that reports to the VP of Google Cloud Sales.
- The role of the Google Cloud Sales Executive is to work with Google to drive Google Cloud Volumes Service (CVS) and Google Cloud Volumes ONTAP (CVO) consumption through Google priority Sellers, Customers, Partners, and the Google Marketplace.
- This role is primarily responsible for building relationships with Google Sales Teams and Google Customer Engineers Business to grow Google Consumption of Data Migrating to Cloud and Customer Success in the Cloud Journey.
- This role will also help Customers and Partners evaluate CVS and CVO for their workloads, applications and data to the cloud, recommend solutions that meet their requirements, remove roadblocks to deployment and drive customer satisfaction.
What is a day like as Google Sales Rep ?
- Develop and maintain a MRR, ARR Sales Plan in SFDC that includes mapping to the appropriate Google resources; prospect into the Partner Services Team, Account Team, Specialist Team and Customer Success units to build relationships, manage sales opportunities, create a sales pipeline and deliver a GCP revenue forecast to Google Business Unit Management
- Disciplined business-management; adaptable to a culture of accountability; build a strong and active business network; meets sales targets and operational standards.
- Build and transform new markets and lead transformational shifts for our customers. Develop, communicate and provide high business impact solutions that enable digital transformation
- Maintain and develop a positive Customer and Partner Experience (PSM), per the foundational goals and aspirations of Google
- Clear communication, status, and leadership will be essential to succeed. As this is an emerging space, the ability to pivot quickly and try new ideas will also be required.
What do you bring to the table ?
- Effective territory/account management: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication needs analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management, and large dollar deal negotiation
- Experience and expertise selling large cloud deals to senior business decision makers by aligning and reinforcing the value of the solution to the customer's overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria
- Ability to solve customer problems with the Google cloud platform, specifically solutions related to new internal LOB apps and external facing apps, migration to cloud, Hybrid cloud, datacenter infrastructure modernization, DevOps/DevTest along with knowledge of enterprise and competitive cloud solutions
- Success in previous roles selling through or with customers. partners and joint GTM efforts
- Clear and demonstrated understanding of the various capabilities of Google SI and GTM Channels
- Ability to work in a fluid environment and possess a creative mindset for new forms of storage consumption/pricing models
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and be open to direct feedback
- Develop and grow a sales opportunity pipeline and manage a collaborative sales campaign
- Ability to define an operationalize a plan within an established company
- Be able to articulate a business case for the established direction/investment in this space
- Familiar and Leverage Marketing Automation Tool like Marketo, Hubspot, etc to drive new digital pipeline.
What is your background ?
- 10+ years demonstrated sales leadership success, leading high-growth, emerging businesses a plus.
- Demonstrated success in building and developing high performance teams. -Broad company & business experience, especially in go-to-market roles
- Proven success managing a diversified business, global responsibility a plus.
- A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree in Electrical Engineer or Computer Science; or related field is required. A Graduate Degree is desired.