Our Solutions Engineers lead the technical pre-sales efforts around NetApp Products and Solutions to existing and new customers. You will team up with our Global System Integrator (GSI) partners to identify and build a unique joint value proposition targeted at providing clear business outcomes. Utilise your excellent technical and relationship building skills in working with GSI partners to ensure customer business problems are solved by leveraging NetApp technology and GSI delivery expertise. This team is highly visible and carries great responsibilities in enabling GSI’s and their clients to the benefits of using NetApp technologies. As a member of this team, you will significantly improve our GSI partner’s understanding of NetApp and how that can solve common business challenges. You will leverage the entire NetApp portfolio to provide business value.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will...
- Play a key role in delivering innovative technical solutions to our GSI partners and their clients
- Leverage a technical focus for Cloud and Infrastructure Technologies
- Develop joint and differentiated value propositions for NetApp + GSI Partner
- Conduct PoC’s to demonstrate offering capability
- Serve as technical liason between NetApp Field Sales and GSI
- Acquire understanding of GSI’s business model and align NetApp accordingly
- Learn and work in a collaborative environment alongside NetApp/GSI Engineers, Consultants and Sales
- Deepen your technical capabilities by learning new technologies via certification and training
You will also be starting your career with NetApp as a part of the coveted S3(Sales, Support and Services) Academy.
S3 Academy is the most sought-after early-in-career development program designed specifically for top university graduates from around the world. This is for you, aspiring to become the next generation of sales leaders in the industry. If you are hired, you will attend a 90-day professional training program (currently being held virtually) as a part of the S3 Academy.
This world class program is hands-on educational and experiential training that will develop you to become successful at NetApp and in your career as Solutions Engineer.
Do you have …
- An interest and passion for Cloud , Infrastructure Technologies, and Capability of communicating with Developers
- A completed (or pursuing a) Bachelor’s/master’s degree in Computer Engineering, IT/ICT/Information Systems or equivalent with 0 ~ 3 years of industry experience (must have graduated in/after September 2018)
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for delivering innovative technical solutions
- A curious mind and collaborative style