Motivated and talented Senior Android Developer helps us to build mobile apps that integrate with our services platform. The Senior Android Developer is responsible for application architecture, development and innovation of new feature development to support mobile applications. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in Android design and development, with one or more apps in the Google Play app store.
- Responsible for the Android applications development for clients.
- Participate in various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for projects and complete the software function realization according to the project schedule and requirements.
- Writing reusable components, identifying/utilizing open source, and contributing to the same.
- Advocate for Android requirements and document the application technical specifications.
- Responsible for codes maintenance, issues troubleshooting, debug and performance optimization.
- Monitor the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the codes level.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Guide and mentor junior team members and contributing to technical discussions.
- Min Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 5-7 years of Android development experience with experience in full mobile software development life cycle.
- Expert level understanding of object-oriented programming, threading/concurrency, unit testing, and modern architectural design.
- Excellent source control discipline and are comfortable using git flow.
- Ability to engage in technical discussions with clients and peers.
- Experienced in handling both legacy code and greenfield development and can make technical recommendations based on the needs of the project.
- Strong understanding of Android interaction design best practices.
- Work closely with product management and design teams to take an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, and processes.