We are looking for highly motivated candidates who are passionate about the art and science of software development, possess a strong can-do attitude, and want to be part of a world-class team with a passion for excellence. The successful candidate must be comfortable working in a loosely structured organization, and be capable of working on a number of assignments in parallel.
Attachment / Traineeship Description:
This position reports to the Engineering Manager.
1) Learn product architecture, implementation, process and technology stack.
2) Understand requirements and prepare technical specifications and design by working closely with engineering leads and UX designers.
3) Develop efficient codes to meet the requirement and test software product features.
4) Work closely with QA team to fix functional testing and regression testing defects.
5) Work closely with Engineering Teams in Singapore, US and Malaysia to ensure task progression.
6) Work closely with the Technical Documentation teams to come up with complete and accurate product documentation.
Technical Skills and Competencies:
1) Develop understanding about tools, technologies and process used for building Enterprise applications.
2) Learn to adopt an object-oriented analysis and problem solving skills with any product enhancement or product design.
Duration of Attachment/Traineeship: 6 months
Approved Training Allowance:
· Fresh Graduates: $2,500
· Non-Mature Mid-Career Individuals: $2,800
· Mature Mid-Career Individuals: $3,600
Education Qualifications Required for the Traineeship Role under SGUnited Traineeship:
· This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals (mature and non-mature).
· Graduates interested in this position should possess a Bachelor's Degree.
· Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.