We are looking for highly motivated candidates who possess a strong can-do attitude, and want to be part of a world-class team with a passion for excellence. The successful candidate must be comfortable working in a loosely structured organization, and be capable of working on a number of assignments in parallel.
Attachment / Traineeship Description:
This position reports to the Global Manager of IT.
1) Operate, deploy and enhance components of our ecosystem such as Load Balancers, Firewalls, CI/CD rigs, orchestration, security infrastructure, monitoring and alerting tools, etc.
2) Systems and infrastructure Automation.
3) Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
Technical Skills and Competencies:
1) Learn to understand, use and implement different types of automation tools.
2) Learn the basics of the operating system, scripting, cloud, containers, and programming languages.
Duration of Attachment/Traineeship: 6 months
Approved Training Allowance:
· Fresh Graduates: $2,500
· Non-Mature Mid-Career Individuals below 40 years old: $3,000
· Mature Mid-Career Individuals 40 years old and above: $3,800
Education Qualifications Required for the Traineeship Role under SGUnited Traineeship:
· This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals (mature and non-mature).
· Graduates interested in this position should possess a Bachelor's Degree.
Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.