Role and responsibilities
- You will be involved in Digitizing Projects throughout the entire life-cycle of the conceptualization and implementation.
- Be the bridge between Business and Engineering to deliver impactful products within Ninja Van
- Understand user pain points, validate problems and work with the engineering team to organize and assign priorities
- Own the delivery roadmap for your projects - prepare the project schedule, define the milestones, track and report progress.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals or work
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion. Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Formal Education- Bachelor Degree/Masters Qualification in any relevant field
- 3 to 6 years experience in project management, delivering technical builds, software and applications.
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills, comfortable working with people of diverse backgrounds, good at managing both up and down, adept at resolving conflicts.
- Driven and resilient, leads by example with positive energy to get through tough times.
Backend: Play (Java 8+), Golang, Node.js
Frontend: AngularJS, ReactJS
Mobile: Android, Flutter, React Native
Cache: Hazelcast, Redis
Data storage: MySQL, TiDB, Elasticsearch, Delta Lake
Infrastructure monitoring: Prometheus, Grafana
Containerization: Docker, Containerd
Cloud Provider: GCP, AWS
Data pipelines: Apache Kafka, Spark Streaming, Maxwell
Workflow manager: Apache Airflow
Query engines: Apache Spark, Trino